Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sushi Point Victoria Point

Sushi Point at Victoria Point is situated in the Lakeside Shopping Center. I have been here a couple of times and decided to go there last night.

Review 













I was really disappointed with Sushi Point last night. I last ate here six months ago and noticed a definient drop in value, food standards and service. I am a big fan of all sushi but was dissatisfied at the tiny pieces of sushi in front of me for a whopping $5! Not only was the sushi scarce on ingredients but the variety was null. 

Would not recommend it at all.

I also looked at other food review sites and found the same disappointed comments.

'The sushi is reasonably good. Very expensive. Clean and hygienic kitchen and eating area.
Only problem is the young staff that seat you, forget you. Trying to get their attention for orders, drinks and ginger is very very difficult.' By Heidi, 26/08/2010.